Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
Sutergy provides consulting services on Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in the following core areas:
- LNG strategy development for utilities and investors.
- LNG project risk assessment for investors and financial institutions
- Project development and management for micro, small and medium scale LNG project development in West African countries.
- LNG commercial contracts negotiations
We are promoting domestic LNG consumption strategies, policies and (pilot) projects for (African) LNG producing nations as a means of promoting Sustainable Energy for All (SE4ALL) through:
- Policy definition for domestic LNG utilization for LNG producing nations and national oil companies (NOCs).
- Assessment of the wide range of technologies that can be deployed, as well as development of a phased plan for policy implementation.
- Marketing of policy to investors and financial institutions in the developed domestic LNG value chain
- Pilot project development with partners in West Africa.
We also provide project management (owners advisor) services in the feasibility, pre-FEED and FEED phases of LNG projects.
We advice potential LNG buyers in various areas of LNG contract negotiations, global market research and trends, counterparty assessment as well as relationship management with West African LNG projects and producers.